A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Monday, October 31, 2022

 SAL time again.  Wow, it seems like it was yesterday.  However I have actually been busy.  I want to get this piece, Pandemic done before Christmas.

Before I forget here is the latest member list.  Please check everyone out.  They do such marvelous stitching.

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisy

AJCathieLindaHelenConnieCindyMaryMargaret



Last Photo





now






these two photos are the left and right side
to show where I still need to stitch
borders, back stitching on the lower right
and the date on the lower left 
oops it didn't show in the photo.


This is before and after where I concentrated my efforts

                                                                            Then


                                                                            Now



better close -up

Back to the Needle and thread.








6 comments:

K Reeves said...

You are getting so close! This is going to be amazing when framed!

Claire said...

looks like you're well on your way to finishing before xmas!

diamondc said...

Oh my this is beautiful, so close to the finish.
I am looking forward to seeing it framed, it is stunning.

Catherine

Katie said...

Soooo close.

Mary margaret ripley said...

Wow you got a ton stitched this time!

nwpaintedlady said...

This is so striking. Rooting you on to your grand finish :)