A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, October 9, 2022

 I got the photo to stay but it is still huge.  Not sure how to shrink any further.  I guess I can live with it.

SAL time

Way behind.  I really need to stitch faster or more or both to get this (Pandemic) done by the end of the year.

Here is the last posted photo:


THis full photo (with curled edges_
was August 28




Upper right corner
Everything above the break in the pattern
had to come out


Ripped out
Cleaned up
Re-stitched


More to rip out


Getting frustrated 
I moved more to the interior
You can see the bare tip a couple of photos back

and now


Today's overall view
October 9, 2022


A semi-close-up of the upper right corner


Don't forget to see all the other stitchers as well




8 comments:

K Reeves said...

Such a monster piece, so sorry about the ripping, but you’ve fixed it so full steam ahead!

Claire said...

you're bombing along!

Anonymous said...

I totally understand your frustration! When I stitched one of his designs I was off a stitch and you can't hide mistakes in these types of patterns so out it all came! Beautiful work!

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

Well done for carrying on and correcting after the error. This is going to be stunning when it's finished.

Katie said...

Beautiful work. Sorry the frog hopped by.

diamondc said...

JHM: This is a beautiful design; you have put in many stitches.
I am glad the directions I sent on how to post the photo worked, it is a pretty photo.
Have a great day
Catherine

stitchingranny said...

Worth the effort to correct things when you have done so much beautiful work already.

Sunny said...

WOW -- I admire your fortitude in carrying on after having to frog so much stitching! But it's a spectacular design and you are really moving along!