A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Friday, November 4, 2022

 Some people write volumes during November for their writing group(s).  But November is also for showing gratitude.  I'm a bit behind already but here goes.

Nov 1 - I was grateful to place flags on Veterans' graves with my local DAR chapter.


Nov 2 - I am grateful for a solid roof on my house - many in Florida do not.
Nov 3 - I am grateful for my pets (2 cats).  Several friends have lost theirs in the past month



Nov 4 - I am grateful for leaves to rake.  Not actually my favorite chore but it means I have trees to shade the yard in the summer and to provide beautiful foliage in the Fall.

              



3 comments:

marly said...

Very true. And your leaves are a beautiful color.

diamondc said...

JHM: I am thankful I am able to get up each morning.
Thank-you for placing Flags on the Veterans Grave sites, so many are forgotten or ignored.
Have a beautiful week-end

Catherine

Katie said...

Great things to be thankful for.