A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, February 20, 2022

 It's SAL time


Make sure you visit everyone for great photos of their projects.

AvisClaireGunConstanzeChristinaKathyMargaretCindyHeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahReneeCarmelaSharonDaisyAJCathieLindaHelen



And here is Do Different 3 weeks ago:





and today
Feb 20, 2022




This is where I concentrated my efforts


the right side




and the horizontal strip above the words

The last three weeks have been cold outside and snowy
so I stayed home more and stitched more.
Not sure which section is next.

Happy Stitching!






7 comments:

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

Stunning results from only two colours! You stitched loads :-)

CathieJ said...

You have made a whole lot of progress on this piece. It is beautiful.

Claire said...

you've been bombing along with this one!

K Reeves said...

This piece is just so intricate, you had amazing progress this round! I can’t wait to see where you go next.

rutigt said...

Great progress and a great project!

nwpaintedlady said...

Great progress with this - its looking fabulous! Cold and snow sure helps with making progress too

diamondc said...

JHM: You have been busy; this is such a stunning piece.
We just had a foot of snow, I hope it warms up in your area soon as well as my area, I do not like the cold.

Catherine