A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

 Feb 13, 2022 was the start of the #100dayproject for 2022.  I'm a bit behind in posting.

Here's an overall of my project.


It's a Laurel Burch canvas




Day 1 close-up  (Feb 13





Day 2 - Feb 14




Day 3 - Feb 15
close-up from the other end of the design




Day 4 - Feb 16
close up


This morning I decided the first stitch is not working.
I like the second stitch better.
Feel free to comment.
the rest of the face will be a lot of bargello
Need to go look for the fancy triangles at the LNS

stay tuned for more.
Thanks heavens it doesn't have to be my only project
nor is there a timeframe of minutes/hours per day

Keep stitching!










2 comments:

diamondc said...

What a beautiful canvas, I am looking forward to seeing your progress.
I love Laurel Burch designs.

Catherine

Claire said...

what an original design! very African tribal maskes, but with cats ^^