A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, January 9, 2022

 It's SAL time and my first 2022 post.  Time has gotten away from me this past week -far too much to do for the start of the new year but it will slow down starting next week.

Here is Do different form the last SAL posting - overall view only:



Now for today's version

full, left then right sides




this side has the most progress


This shows the bottom middle motif progress the best.

I admit that I stitched on other projects the

week between Christmas and New Year's Day.  

I just needed a break.

Happy NEW YEAR !



Enjoy seeing the other stitchers' progress:

AvisClaireGunConstanzeChristinaKathyMargaretCindyHeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahReneeCarmelaSharonDaisyAnneAJCathieLindaHelen


8 comments:

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

It's good to have several projects on the go at once. We'd get bored if we only did one thing all the time. Lots of lovely progress again :-)

Renee said...

You have filled in quite a bit - especially with taking time to work on other projects! I look forward to seeing your next update.

K Reeves said...

It’s looking great!

Claire said...

coming along splendidly!

Katie said...

Happy New Year! Have a great stitching filled 2022!

rutigt said...

It´s looking great!

nwpaintedlady said...

Lots of wonderful progress. I have quite a few projects in the works too

diamondc said...

Nice progress, I am a one at a time stitcher, I never have more then one project going, I get too antsy about haviung more then one going.

Happy New Year
Catherine