A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Monday, January 24, 2022

 Well it was supposed to be a week-end of stitching - 24 hrs worth.  It was also the week-end to hermit and stitch.

I did manage the hermit part - minor cooking overall  and taking out the trash Sunday was the only things I did other than stitching and genealogy.

On Friday I did both.  Saturday I ended up doing 12 hours of genealogy - well into my stitching time.  But I was on a roll. One fact lead to another and so forth and it just kept going.  Until I was so bleary eyed that I could see straight which also means I could see to stitch.  Sunday I made up for the stitching but still managed only 8-9 hours on Sunday  (not sure where my notes are).  Once I find my notes I'll know exactly how long I stitched over the three days - it defintely was not 24 hours.  However I did Hermit for the whole long week-end.



this is what I had done after Friday night.
ON the left side, above the top triangle in black - that area was empty when I started Friday.
however, the far left side was done twice on friday as well.




This is what I stitched and then could not line up.
The "clover" area all came out.  It needed
to be moved on stitch down and one stitch to the right
and no was to fudge it.


And then it was gone
but it needed a good cleaning.


All cleaned up 
and stitched in the correct spot.


After the week-end
before ironing


right side


left side

For further updates on this piece
Tune in on SAL day
January 30th, 2022














No comments: