A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

More finishing

 More finishes.  As I redid my stitching corner  (meaning most current supplies), I found pieces that only had just a couple of things to do for finishing the piece.  So I did.  I have one more to work on today to see if I can finish it.


Up first is one that I finished 2 weeks ago but never took a photo of.




The 2020 Linens and Things Mystery Sampler
Quakers for 2020




Dessert Diamonds
Can't find the chart
but all it needed was more of the outside border.
now done.




This is  "Frosty"
I picked this up at a garage sale, partially finished
also not quite stitched correctly
Snowman is was fine but the eyelets were in the wrong place
and worse yet, had loose ends in the back.
So, I decided I would make him more rounded in order to be able
to make him an ornament properly
and I kept adding beads to make more snowflakes.
Sorry I forgot a before shot.













1 comment:

Katie said...

Great work on finishing up those pieces. Love the snowman.