A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, October 25, 2020

 It's SAL time and I have nadda.

Please check out the other stitchers:


AvisClaireGunCaroleSueConstanzeChristinaKathy, MargaretCindyHeidiJackieSunnyHayleyMeganDeborahMary MargaretReneeCarmelaSharonDaisyAnneConnieAJJennyLauraCathieLindaHelen



This is where Klimt was and still is.
I've been busy with other small stitching
and huge amounts of genealogy.
Hopefully things will slow down soon
and I will be back to stitching Klimt.


7 comments:

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

Thank you for linking. See you next time :-)

K Reeves said...

Next time!

CathieJ said...

The genealogy sounds interesting. I bet that leads you down a rabbit hole many times. Hope you find some time for stitching.

nwpaintedlady said...

You may have done nada but I took a look at your Halloween cross stitch and its wonderful! Stay well

Pyros & Patch said...

The days fly fast ... An affectionate hug and Happy embroidery!
Carmela

Claire said...

sorry to see you didn't make any progress. Hopefully there will be some for next time!

Renee said...

I look forward to seeing your next update. This is lovely.