A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Friday, October 2, 2020

 I am doing the Witchy Stitchy on facebook and decided if I can post there most days then I can do it here as well.

So, for Oct 2, a start and a finish after abt 40 minutes of stitching (and counting a few times, in the wrong and correct spaces).


See all the blank space on the left and towards the top?
That's part of where the October portion of the 
Linens and Things 2020 Mystery Sampler is going.



And something is in there
At least a start.
I will be working on this so I can get October done quickly
and stay current.
Otherwise, I will be working here and there on
projects that need more work.



1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Quaker sampler from Linen and Threads is looking awesome. I have been collecting the parts for this year's sampler. Enjoy your weekend!