A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Friday, October 16, 2020

 I've been very busy with my genealogy lately.  I have posted my photos to the facebook group but not here.  So, here at several.


end of Day 13





End of Day 14



End of Day 15





One of the "tricks we are supposed to do during the 3rd week
is to watch our favorite Halloween movie.
I hate horror movies so my choices are mild
The above photos are while I was watching 
THE MASK

The top 2 are from the beginning of the movie
Clearly identifying the movie
and you can sorta see my piece on the side.

The third one is one of my favorites.
The dog, Milo, wearing the mask

and now for the end of Day 16



I finished the acorns at the top, added the "leaves" to the vine,
finished two of the Square leafs
and added the pumpkin.

The pumpkin also fulfills the requirement to stitch in black,
orange or purple.
Last week's "trick"

Have a great day!


No comments: