A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

something borrowed

I borrowed this from Stitch Bitch.  I love books!

The book that’s been on your shelves the longestmy King James version of the Bible

A book that reminds you of something specific – the Zabriskie Family – follows three of my maternal genealogical lines. Gives me a good sense of family history and perspective.
 

A book you acquired in some interesting way – just the traditional bookstores, book sales and more recently the Kindle store. No stories here.

A book that’s been with you the most places – besides my bible, the Cherry Ames series. Got them all when I was a kid and they traveled overseas, across this country , etc with me.

The most recent addition to your shelves – does the kindle count? If so, then Wild Sight by Loucinda McGary

Current read – Juliet by Anne Fortier

Last read - see the sidebar

Book you’ll read next - not sure yet

No comments: