A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, March 26, 2023

 It's SAL time again.

Here's the wonderful stitchers:

Here is the rest of the group!

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisy

AJCathieLindaHelenConnieCindyMaryMargaret






This is where I was back on the 5th of March




and today overall


today close up

note the missing row
it should be blackwork sunflowers
how at night I can not see it well enough
and with the multitude of rain lately
it's been downright gloomy
so hopefully we get sunshine and I get the row done soon.

I usually do not do beads and dangles along the way.  
above the words trowel etc, there will be dangles
at the very top a nd a few other place
there will be beads (though not many).

Enjoy your stitching everyone!


6 comments:

CathieJ said...

This is so pretty. I totally understand the nighttime and gloomy weather stitching problems. We took a trip to CA expecting some warmer, sunny days and got cool and rainy. The day we left it was sunny, but we arrived back in New York and have cold and rainy. Today is the first warm sunny day. Tomorrow back to cold and cloudy. I am limited as to what projects I can work on in the gloom.

diamondc said...

JHM: This is such a pretty design, I always wait till the end to add beads, Shepherds Bush has so many beautiful designs.
It is finally sunny here and is snow melting.
Catherine

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

I love all the muted shades in this one. You've made great progress again.

Sweetfallenangels said...

Very pretty - I know what you mean about bad lighting.

rutigt said...

That´s great progress!

K Reeves said...

What a sweet row by row! The black work sunflowers sound neat, hope the days lighten up so you can get started on those!