A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, August 23, 2020

SAL update

 I confess.  I have not stitched on Klimt in the last three weeks.  It has sat semi-neglected.  It has stared back at me saying or thinking who know what.  I have stitched but on other projects and not consistently on any one project.

Hopefully I will do better for the next SAL report.


So,  here is the same photos from 2 weeks ago.



Don't forget to visit the other stitchers too.

 ClaireGunCaroleSueConstanzeChristinaKathy, MargaretCindyHeidiJackieSunnyHayleyMeganDeborahMary MargaretReneeCarmelaSharonDaisyAnneConnieAJJennyLauraCathieLindaHelenAvis,

9 comments:

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

No worries. Thanks for linking :-)

Lindashee said...

It's a beautiful project and you'll find the courage to pick it up again ! There's already so much hard work gone into it, you've done more than 1/4 :D

nwpaintedlady said...

Glad you checked in - nice to say hello

stitchingirlblog.wordpress.com said...

That was me at the last update. Sometimes I just need to change things up and work on different projects.

K Reeves said...

The weather had me in a slum this round too, more stitching this round for you too, I bet!

Pyros & Patch said...

Good summer,Jackie, an affectionate hug!
Carmela

Magpie Sue said...

We all have times when no stitching gets done for one reason or another. Or no reason at all! Here's hoping the lull breaks for you - in a good way - soon. :-)

Laura said...

That happens to us all once in a while. Hope you are inspired to stitch on it again soon.

Anonymous said...

Dear blog needleworkerssamplings.blogspot.com/
Congratulations on your very nice blog
The world needs worthy active citizens like you, who are a note of consolation and bring a VERY nice sense of soul to the visitors of the blog.
I'm a songwriter and my name is Spyridon my first album entitled WORLD DOWN- ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΑ ΚΑΤΗΦΟΡΑ.
ALBUM WORLD DOWN-SPYRIDON
Lyrics-music: Spyridon
A sample of my work has been posted on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s48ZZEXNnXY
if you think it's worth it spread it

god give
to end the pandemic and Turkey to leave the holy wisdom
good continuation in your very important work

with price
σπυριδων