A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Monday, November 9, 2015

I want everyone to know that I do read my comments an I really appreciate them.   I admit that I don't always answer them but do occasionally.

Be prepared - later this week is Veteran's Day.  I'll be posting things all week that are very Veteran or America oriented.  Veteran's day is near and dear to me - my son is now a veteran, also myself, my mom, my dad, my grandfather, my 2nd great grandfather as well several other generations going back a few hundred years.

One of the best bumper stickers that I have seen is as follows:

If you can read this, thank a veteran


I know many will want to thank their English teachers but the veteran kept the country free so we could  be allowed to learn to read.



No comments: