A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sorry it has been so long since a needlework update.  Last week I was gone to a conference (state level) and our big project at home has hit a snag.  We are furiously working away on it.  So, in the wee hours of the night or early morning when I can't sleep, I have been stitching.  Stitching is wonderful to calm the nerves and makes me relax.   Here's a look.

 St. Basil


 Last time, this was shown more square



I worked on this while listening to the business sessions during the conference ( I didn't need to take notes)

BTW, I added a new blog in the needlework business area.  The blog belongs to Hoffman Distributing Company.  They are new to blogging, please check them out and welcome them
I
ll still take suggestions for new blogs to read.  It seems that many of the ones I found on a blog hop earlier this year have really not been keeping up their blogs.  Really disappointing.  

I admit that I prefer blogging over facebook.  No one has tried to hack my blog (unlike facebook accounts), no one has claimed that my writings are theirs (unlike facebook) and it is not a closed group (like facebook's little secret groups that even members can't access).  Enough said, there is room for both.

1 comment:

Kaisievic said...

Well done on all of your stitchy progress.