A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Saturday - the first day of the Memorial day week-end.   Memorial day is to remember our deceased service members.  For me, that means both of my parents, a grandfather and several generations back past the American Revolution.  Yes, past the war for independence.

For this first day of the long week-end I am grateful that my son made it thru two tours in Afghanistan, alive and in one piece.   He always had duty some place on the front line, lots of fire fights, etc.  No cushy jobs for him.

Thank you son, for supporting our country.  Love Mom.


1 comment:

Annie said...

Lovely post!
A big thank you to your son, and all that have served/are serving.
My son leaves for the Air Force later this summer.