A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012


This past week-end was IHSW.  And stitch I did!  Hoosiers stitchers had it's month;y stitch-in and off I went.  I got a fair amount done on the Spanish Etui that I am currently working on.  No pictures available yet.  I do admit that late in the afternoon, I went off to the nearby semi-stitching shop.  I call it a semi-stitching because the stitching area is still growing.  It's speciality is quilting with a close second in knitting.  After my LNS closed in late Janaury, this shop has started carrying more needlework items, including fine linens.  I even taught the "cutter" how to properly cut linen (i.e. withdraw a thread for a straight line method).

It's time for the TUSAL as well and I have not done a photo but will do so in the next day or so.

I'm so far behind in so many things!


Heroes don't wear capes - they wear dogtags

-- Edward Langley, Artist (1928-1995)

1 comment:

Lana said...

Glad to hear you had a great stitchy weekend!! Can't wait to see pics!!