A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

quiet week-end

This week-end was rainy and cold!   I had a meeting Saturday morning then snuck off to a semi-LNS (mostly it's a quilt store, then yarn and lastly needlework - but improving).  They recently got in Dinky-dyes silk.  I bought a few last week and decided I needed more.  As I was looking at the wall of thread, a stitching friend came up behind me.  She was there for the same thing - silk threads!

I departed soon after and went home, started afire and stitched and stitched and stitched.  It was a pretty good day inside.

Progress shot later this week.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Ooh, was that the shop in Noblesville? I could always use more silks! :-)

lesli said...

I love those cool, rainy days....stitching by a fire sounds scrumptious! We don't light many fires in our fireplace here in Florida!