A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Here it is April already.  Where has the time gone.  March was crammed full with various things including my pilot class.  I still don't have all the revisions done yet but one student has her piece completed!

We have watched the weather fo from the 80's to the 30's during the last month.  And that was just in 24 hours too!  Tornados have been plentiful as well as rain.  Now I'm hoping that Easter day will be pleasant. 

I seem to be far behind in lots of thing and yet barely keepahead of deadlines.  Makes me wonder what I have forgotten.  I will try to post more in April.  It still has a lot on the schedule but the upcoming week-end (Easter) is for relaxing and enjoying family.

Happy Easter !

No comments: