A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Moving day

Yesterday my husband and I helped our youngest daughter and her husband pack up their house for the final part of their move to another state.  Also helping was her father-in-law and later her cousin-in-law.  It was a very long eight plus hours.  We missed an hour or two of the packing due to oversleeping and two closed roads.  We suspect the roads were closed due to flooding.  It had been raining for the last day or so and was raining all day yesterday as well.  This morning it is gloomy and the winds are high and now the temps are starting to drop.  Hopefully they are having decent weather to drive to their new home.  It's a good day to curl up with a good book or your stitching.  I think that's what I might do today - along with lots of hot tea.

No comments: