A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Books

Over on the side, I keep a list of books that I have read so far this year.  A mixture of historical fiction and mysteries so far this year.

For quite awhile I have had the same book listed under "current reading".  I am still reading it but very slowly.  It is on my Kindle which I don't tend to read a lot when I am at home.  Meanwhile I keep adding books.  I hit a slow time in late March and early April but now I seem to be back to a more normal reading timeframe.

It seems like many things in life have slowed down and gotten lost in the shuffle since March.  BUt I am working on getting things back to "normal".

This week we watched/babysat out grandson for two days while our daughter found new daycare.  He may only be 8 months old but he rarely takes naps and never wants you out of sight.  A bit tiring since we haven't done this in quite awhile but rewarding.

No comments: