A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, August 28, 2022

 This is SAL reporting day and I have no photos.  I have emailed myself my photos 4 time today and none have shown up.  I have no idea what is going on.

the big decision has been made.  I am going to go back to Pandemic.  I really want to finish it this year and I when I do have stitching time, I find myself going to it.

I admit I have had almost no stitching t time since mid-JUne.  I took on the "head of a chapter of a lineage society.  THe state admin are newish and the nationals just changed at the end of June which meant everything got rewritten.  Far more to read and learn that I expected.  Things are starting to even out but I feel better once the first meeting (late Sept) is over and the first one is in the past.

Here's some history

.




January 2021



December 21, 2021



June 2022

Hopefully in the next few days I can get to my current photo.

Meanwhile, enjoy the other stitchers

AvisClaireGunConstanzeChristinaKathyMargaretHeidiJackieSunny

MeganDeborahSharonDaisyAJCathieLindaHelenConnieCindy, MaryMargaret

 






4 comments:

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

Good luck with getting the photos sorted. It's a nightmare when technology doesn't work.

CathieJ said...

I hate when I can't seem to locate my photos. I hope you get the emails figured out. I look forward to watching your progess on this pretty piece.

K Reeves said...

How frustrating for you! This is a wonderful project, I’m glad you chose to finish it!

Sunny said...

I love this project -- I feel like I can get lost in it just looking at it! I hope technology starts to cooperate with you soon so you can share your progress.