A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, April 3, 2022

SAL time

 It's SAL time and the news is disappointing.

We recently lost a member unexpectedly.  Prayers for Carmela's family and thanks to her brother for letting the admin know what happened.  

Secondly, I have been swamped with deadlines of other things, all non-stitching, that my progress is barely there.  My short bursts of stitching during this period have not taken me very far.


last time:


as of late last night:



overall



right bottom is nearly done
the rest will be in the darker red to match the other 4 corners



I didn't feel like changing threads
so I started previously blank area.

Progress is being made, just more slowly at time than others.

Check our the rest of our group





8 comments:

diamondc said...

Greetings JHM: A little stitching is better then no stitching.
This is an amazing Sampler.

Catherine

Margaret Creek said...

I think that's fair progress, it's quite a complex design isn't it, it's beautiful.

nwpaintedlady said...

It's such a beautiful piece and you're making great progress getting her done :)

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

It gets better every time. You've made great progress so far.

CathieJ said...

I can see your progress. This is so pretty. I get that way sometimes also where I don't want to change colors and just keep going.

K Reeves said...

Such a detailed piece, it would take me years I think!

Claire said...

looking good !

stitchingranny said...

Such a beautiful piece and these things take time and even the smallest amount is better than no progress