A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, February 7, 2021


This is it.
Not much done - it's terrible
Too much else to do and this is NOT a grab-n-go piece.
The next couple of weeks are not looking much better.
You would think that with a pandemic I could get
something done but it just hasn't happened.
Hubby's Dr appts keep going and now he is showing side 
effects from his treatments and I suspect
more things are going to change again.
I have to admit, I'm tired of doing everything
on someone else's schedule and just not getting  sleep.

I hope everyone else is doing well.
Please check out the other stitchers who do such 
beautiful work.


 

6 comments:

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

Hi Jackie, Don't worry about not having stitched. Thank you for linking to us all and take good care. Avis

CathieJ said...

Oh I hope things improve for you and your husband. Sometimes stitching is relaxing and other times it just adds stress. Take care of yourself. Hugs.

Claire said...

sorry to hear that life has been so chaotic of late. Hope your husband is feeling better soon.

Laura said...

Your stitching will be there when your life calms down.

Katie said...

Sometimes stitching just has to wait. I hope you find time for yourself in there. It's so hard to take care of yourself when you are taking care of others.

Sunny said...

Someone told me once that stitching is supposed to be relaxing -- so don't fret when you can't get to it. I hope you get some "you" time, soon, and that your husband feels better soon. Hang in there!