A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

 This past week-end I attempted to stitch 24 hours in a 3 day period.  I managed somewhere between 20-22 hours.  A little crazy around out house this past week-end.  This was part of the #24hourcrossstitch group on facebook.  A few times a year, we attempt a real 24 hours.  BUt there's more fun too.  Check them out.


Anyhow now for the before and after photos of the two projects I chose to work on.






This is Ice Castle by Mill Hill.
I started it New Years Day.
Goal is to have it finished on or before January 31
then I move on to another "small" piece for February.







This is Pandemic by Long Dog Samplers
To the left is page 1 which is complete
right side is page 2 - still in progress
I started this on 3 January
It is my large project for 2021.
Believe it or not, the fabric is a light green.

Back to other things.
Keep stitching!




No comments: