A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, December 15, 2019

SAL and CHristmas

Day 15

This is he next regularly scheduled SAL today
so the theme will be stitching today.

My big piece is called Descending Order
by Long Dog Samplers
originally full of color
but I'm doing reds

Last time


Today


Overall


Just since the last SAL photo

Also I am now officially slightly over the halfway mark.

Now on to Christmas
For SAL only readers, every December
I post various Christmas oriented phots
some are gorgeous, some are funny and none of them are my house
This year I also found a few Advent of Kindness calendars
so I also post something from them everytday
(or try to anyhow)

Here goes

Donate to  a Go Fund Me page

Share your lunchtime dessert or snack







The elf is not stitching related


The stockings could have been sewn by us.













I do have Button tree
(just not this one)




Felted trees


Quilling






Nor is this my Button tree


Paper counts too
(it's crafty)





https://gazette94.blogspot.com/2012/12/pere-noel-2012_8.html

also a few other previous Santas are still on this page
just keep scrolling

All charts shown are free charts that may be found on the internet.









11 comments:

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

Wow! You must've had smoke coming from your needle! You stitched loads this time. I'm loving all the red. So pretty!

Pyros & Patch said...

Fantastic! Thanks for the very nice Christmas ideas!
Happy Stitching
Carmela

stitchingirlblog.wordpress.com said...

That's a ton of stitching!! It really looks so nice. Thanks for the Christmas inspiration.

nwpaintedlady said...

Absolutely stunning in the red and wow ...you got so much done! Great job!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's a lot of red ^^
claire93

Magpie Sue said...

I LOVE the red Long Dog sampler!!!! And you're only halfway done? It must be a big one!
Lots of great ideas for the holidays - hope yours are happy!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Beautiful progress on your sampler. I love the redwork. And I enjoyed seeing the other postings too. Thanks! I sent some of the Elf ideas on to daughter who is doing the Elf on the Shelf for our 6 year old grandson.

Gun said...

Oh, you have really stitched a lot in these three weeks!!! Thanks for all the great photos. I especially love the two wreathes!

Carole said...

Wow, you got loads done on your sampler. It's looking fabulous!

Sunny said...

Oooh, I love the sampler all in red -- so gorgeous, and you got so much done!!! That spool wreath and the ball-of-yarn wreath are fabulous, too.

Mary Margaret said...

Love the red! I am stitching something similar soon but not sure which color I am doing it in. Fantastic progress!