A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

newish shop

There is a shop that has opened somewhat recently (March 2012) in Connecticut.  The interesting things about it are the hours and the classes.   The shop is only open from 10 - 3 tues-sat.  Being closed on mondays for shops is like the old adage of the doctor playing golf on wednesdays.  But closing at 3 pm?  Seems a bit early to me.

But the part I like is the last line is all the class descriptions - "All classes can be done remotely via Skype."    I don't have Skype but know plenty of people who do, including stitchers.

Check it out for yourself - The Enriched Stitch  or check out her blog

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hmmm I would be very annoyed by those hours... what about those of us who actually work for a living??? Sounds like a hobby shop to me!