A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Our snow never really lasted longer than a day this winter.  Trust me, I'm not complaining!  But the photo in the header just wasn't appropriate and I've been so busy that I haven't found time to change it.  But it really has to go after the summer weather we have been having this March.

I thought this new photo would work for awhile.  It was taken ages and ages ago, obviously well before the piece was finished.  Right now I am teaching the pilot class for this piece and will be teaching the piece in October 2012 at the EGA National seminar in Santa Fe. 

The cat is Samson, our older cat that we rescued when he was about a week old.  His momma left him behind - he was the runt of the litter.  You would never know it now.  He is now 11 years old.  Also, he is now one very spoiled and lovedcat, along with a companion that Samson tolerates, Max.  Max is only 3 and you know it by his energy.  Wish I had that energy!

1 comment:

Terri said...

That is a really good picture! And I can't wait to see your finished piece!

I have already stitched the Home of a Needleworker piece, but thanks for the offer!