A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thanks to Stitch Bitch and Needleworker Not in Paradise, I learned that Erica Wilson died yesterday.  Here is a link to her obit:

I remember going to England with 5 of my sorority sisters, and only one other was a stitcher.  She came home with some hard to find (in the US) Erica Wilson books.  I haven't taked to Fran in years. I wonder if she still has the books and how much did she ever stitch from them.

Watching our oldest grandson has kept me from some of the news but it certainly is creating a bond that wouldn't otherwise be there.  Meanwhile it has also slowed my stitching way down and has caused the holiday shopping to come to a standstill. 

I changed the photo to a lovely Christmas home scene.  My house won't look like this but meanwhile I can enjoy it online.  Perhaps this week-end the tree will go up, along with numerous other things happening.

No comments: