A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Monday, March 14, 2011

busy stitching

I've had a good few days of stitching.  Saturday was spent with the Hoosiers Stitchers at our monthly stitch-in and I made good progress on Home of the Brave and some minor progress on Jeweled Garden.  THen on Sunday I finished Home of the Brave!  Photos tomorrow.
  Today was a regular monthly EGA meeting.  After the business portion, I made more prgress on Jeweled Garden.  Both days were also wonderful "catching up" days, just stitching and chatting with friends.  I need a few more of those.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I really enjoyed Saturday too! Congrats on the finish!

I finished the stitching on my Angel of Dreams last night and will start on the assembly tonight. Yay!