A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Now for more of the Turtle Trot.


This is Whimsical Heart  - over1 on 32 ct pink linen.  Cute but slow going.


My on going Blackbird project - the months of the year.  Mine is a family genealogy for each month, limited to two generartions on either side of hubby and I.  I was working on this a lot in 2013 then realized I would have to wait on the baby (another grandson) due in 2014.  Now 2 of my neices are also due in 2014 plus the niece-in-law.    Between my husband and his brother - by the end of July there will be 14 grandchildren (from 6 of the 7 kids).  One is unknown, one is a girl and the rest are all boys!  So this could be waiting til the end of the year.

 
 
This is America by Little House Needlworks.I have changed the fabric, one of the threads so far.  It is nearly done.  It's been a lot of fun.



And that brings the total to 7 so far.  More tomorrow.