A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Today is short and simple.  I figured a Sunday was a good day to tell you that I love my faith.  I'm not talking about my particular church that we attend, but my overall faith denomination.

I grew up with several compromises between what my parnets grew up with and I never was totally comfortable.  During college I attended many churches with my various sorority sisters.  But after college and starting to work, I made my own choice.  Of my own accord, I became Catholic.  A few days after talking to a local priest and starting everything in motion, I met my husband - a cradle catholic.  It was a definite affirmation to me that I did the right thing for me and my future.

Warts and all, I love the Catholic faith.

No comments: