A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

SAL

This year I don't plan on doing any of the "new starts" SALs.  I have too many starts now and not enough finishes and I don't know when I get inspired by a new idea for the business (I'm still working on three new ideas now).  So I thought I would continue my Turtle Trot.
However I came upon a SAL that I can handle.
   It's called Gifted Gorgeous SAL.  We report on the 15th of each month for 2015.   I have one gift in the works and three more lined up and that meets one of the qualifications.  This fits right in with what I have planned for the year.
   Meanwhile I continue to revamp my Turtle Trot list for 2015.

PS I almost forgot.  I signed up for the TUSAL.  Posting dates are:

January 20
February 18
March 20
April 18
May 18
June 16
July 16
August 14
September 13
October 13
November 11
December 11

I hope to be more on time this year!

No comments: