A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Saturday, January 4, 2020

things have been busy round here and as a result something have slid off the radar scope.  Time to get them back on track.  Tonight I will up date some thing but Sunday will be a big stitching update.

I am a huge reader -  I always seem to have a book and since I discovered Libby - an app allowing me to have library book on my phone - I literally have books all the time.  My goal for 2019 was to read 80 books.  I ended up reading 82 books - yea!

I admit I did not keep track of my stitching finishes.  I do plan to try to keep track in 2020.  Here are a few of the finishes:




















And lastly a resolution for 2020


3 comments:

Renee said...

Happy New Year! Congratulations on so many fun finishes last year!

stitchingirlblog.wordpress.com said...

You were super productive this year! Reading 82 books is fantastic! Your finishes look great.

lynda said...

I love that snowman! Who is the designer please?