A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, January 5, 2020

SAL day and other


Descending Order
Long Dog Samplers



These past three weeks have not gotten a lot of attention


Overall


Stacked Turkey
Hinzeit


Cover


Getting There


Americans "Sampler"
Little House Needleworks

My start
They will be two by two
alphabetic order
there will be an alphabet
larger stars were prepainted/stenciled by me
Also being posted on Facebook on Sundays
on the Little House Needlework page

For the moment that is all.  I am starting two other SALs

12 Days of Christmas by Hands On Design

Quaker Sampler by Linens and THings
(also on Facebook)


Almost forgot

TUSAL
12-31-2019











Check out the other SAL stitchers



Avis, Claire, Gun, Carole, Sue, Constanze, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, Cindy, Linda, Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Hayley, Megan, Deborah, Mary Margaret, Renee, Jenny, Carmela, Jocelyn, Sharon, Daisy, Anne, Connie, AJ


Have a great week!







12 comments:

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

I'm still loving the red sampler!

nwpaintedlady said...

I love all your projects.The red is a favorite of mine too. Always l love to stop in and see what your working on :)

The Crafty Creek said...

Love the redwork sampler

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I enjoy seeing different projects and love these you are beginning. Happy stitching from me and also a very happy new year too!

K Reeves said...

These are all wonderful projects. The red sampler is my favorite, Happy stitching this month!

Anonymous said...

happy stitching and a very happy new year!
claire93

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Long Do piece is looking fabulous. Good start on the Early Americans Sampler! You have made good progress on the Stacked Turkeys piece. Enjoy your week!

Gun said...

I also love the red sampler! It´s great!!!

Magpie Sue said...

You're going to be a busy stitcher! I love every one of your ongoing projects. Keep up the good work!

Sunny said...

So fun to see all the different projects you work on -- but the red sampler is definitely my favorite. Happy 2020!

Pyros & Patch said...

Oh,I love the red sampler...How many small details..Great works!!
Carmela

Mary Margaret Ripley said...

All beautiful! I am in multiple SALs and have a bunch of large projects going at once too. Lots to keep track of for sure ;)