A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, January 26, 2020

SAL TIME


Here we are and another 3 weeks have flown by.
Hard to believe.
For those of you who also follow stitching groups on Facebook
The photos here may not be the same shown of Facebook on Monday.
#24 hours of cross stich is holding a week-end of stitching
idea is to stitch a full 24 hours over three days
I still have the rest of Sunday to work on projects.
(just a little discosure here)

Here go the updates as of this morning:


The Americans
I started the extended alphabet
You can see that so far B, D and F have been extended
Also, Nathan Hale name has been started
Debating about the color of Abigail's roof.



Overall shot


Current Band
Definitely making progress
just not as much as I want



St. Sylvestre
Definitely more progress
I t got a full day to itself play the other tidbits
of time this past week.


Don't forget to check out the other stitchers


13 comments:

nwpaintedlady said...

Wow - that red work is amazingly gorgeous! Everything looks great - always love seeing everything your working on :)

Anonymous said...

wow, you're almost near the end with your red embroidery!
claire93

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Beautiful stitching on these interesting projects. I have a real fondness for redwork. Happy Stitching from me!

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

How much is left to do on the red sampler? It's very pretty!

Renee said...

These look fantastic! Happy Stitching!

K Reeves said...

The redwork is my absolute favorite, so beautiful!

Gun said...

I love your red work! It´s great!!!!

Mary Margaret Ripley said...

Beautiful work! I am working on a monochrome project too. Definitely nice to work on more than one project to keep things interesting. :)

Kaisievic said...

Three gorgeous projects, lovely eye candy.

Robin in Virginia said...

Super progress on your SAL pieces!

Katie said...

Beautiful work on everything!

Sunny said...

I love the redwork piece, and that black-and-white piece looks amazing -- looking forward to seeing more of that!

Lindashee said...

Love the red sampler ! I have made one myself years ago although when I'm the one stitching monochrome I get bored. The result looks great though !