A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, October 1, 2023

SAL time

 New project until things settled down.

Here is the start point:


Actually I think I started this back in either 2012 or 2013.
In the bag of threads, I found the receipt for the 
threads from Dec 2012.  It will eventually be a gift for one of 
my SILs.  He loves the Pittsburg Penquinns.
ALl the red areas will become golden, the small blue areas
 will be back, white will still be white and the big back areas
will remain black as well.  bottom of the hockey sticks will be
 thicker than the rest of it.  The netting will be a thinner thread.

And here is the piece as of today.


Don't forget the other ladies





6 comments:

Claire said...

oooh this is certainly different!

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

I've never see this kind of design before. It's great how it can be customised for a favourite team.

Katie said...

Neat design. Good luck with it.

rutigt said...

Such a funny project :) Love it!

The Crafty Creek said...

Very clever design, I'm sure he'll love it.

K Reeves said...

That will be a fun, quick stitch!