A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Ok Major problem, screw-up, something. I wrote a good blog today (or so I thought) and tehn posted it to the wrong blog. I accidently posted it to the CHrismas Ornie blog. THe Christmas Ornie blog is somewhere on the right side. YOu have to open it list up and then find it. Meanwhile I will be trying to get a copy on to this page. If you have suggestions on how to get it over, please let me know.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Found it. I guess you could just copy and paste it into a message here. Sorry for the loss of your friends and gall bladder. Glad to hear you are healing and found a work around for your glasses. My glasses drive me crazy when I try to read the TV but I can see my stitching fine so I put up with them haha.

Beautiful work on your stitching and your shawl. Looks warm and cozy.

Terri said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!