A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Monday, September 11, 2023

 I know it's been awhile and I can say it has not been as easy summer.  More issues with the eyes which has made stitching difficult.  I have tried a project a bigger count than The Potter's ShHed (36 ct).  But I haven't had the staying power to work on stitching.





Meanwhile
I have been crocheting.

two shawls for "threads of Love"
making shawls for the family of organ donors.
One done and one nearly done.



This one is Red, White and Blue and includes 
the paws from one of our two cats.
He just had to check it out.
This one is actually a bit small and narrow 
so if it is rejected then it goes to the
Shawl ministry at our church.



This one needs the two outer strips to be finished then

everything to be sewn/crocheted together.

The black/gray/white is one variegated strand 

and made a really cool pattern

(my opinion)


Don't forget the other ladies


AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharon

DaisyCathieLindaHelenCindyMaryMargaret



5 comments:

rutigt said...

Cats always have to check things out, I wonder why :)

Claire said...

Hope your sight improves

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

Don't try to stitch with thread if it isn't good for your eyes at the moment. Crochet and knitting have stitches too so they're all good for our SAL projects. Lovely work as always.

CathieJ said...

I hope the trouble with your eyes gets better soon. Your cross-stitch is pretty. I really like those scarves.

Katie said...

Sorry to hear you're still having issues. Hope they pass soon.