A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Monday, July 3, 2017

I missed yesterday because I was bust cleaning up and sorting my stash.  The family room is going to be painted on Wednesday which meant I needed to clean up my huge wicker basket, the top of it (piled high), behind it (very stuffed) and beside it (stacked).  I do have photos but will post later.  TIme is short now and it's time to do some of my favorite photos.


My son is in this group - during his first tour overseas.


My son during his second tour.







Have a great 4th of July.



2 comments:

marly said...

Handsome, brave, and so young. Best wishes for him and all enlisted.

Robin in Virginia said...

Happy Independence Day to you and yours! Many thank yous to your son and those he serves with.