Arlington

Arlington

Thursday, November 19, 2015

I thought I would update some of my stitching pieces.


This was supposed to be stitched on 40 ct silk gauze.  I didn't want to go quite small.  I didn't exactly use the called for colors.  I used what was in my stash.  I did use DMC cotton floss for the word cotton, I used a silk for the word silk, used Impressions for the word wool  (I'm allergic so a blend is as far as I went).



I believe I posted in-progress photos earlier.  Tribal pumpkin is done and will probably be framed for Thanksgiving.


Still wrinkled but complete .



Lastly, the last progress photo taken of Spilled Blood.
I have stitched more but not taken more photos.


4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow you've made a lot of progress!

Brigitte said...

A lot of great projects.

Tiffstitch said...

Great stitching and finishes!

Lana said...

Beautiful progress and finishes!!