A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Friday, October 31, 2014


My Lizzie Kate Halloween piece!


Grandson #1  (2013)

 And the Letter of the Day is   C


An
other favorite stitched piece (just not framed yet)


This is my "need to do" by Blackbird Designs.  I have one similar where the sampler portion is on the top and the large cat sits with a medium pumpkin and a small house.

Now you checked me out go to the next blog'



Happy Halloween!!!

(Hope it isn't snowing or raining in your neighborhood)



6 comments:

sew.darn.quilt said...

Love your black cat stitchery. Too cute.

rosey175 said...

Lovin' your cats all over Halloween! So cute!

Happy Halloween and thanks for the letter! :D

cheryl said...

Lovely stitching ~ cute kiddos! Happy Halloween!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the blog hop. I love all the spooky stitching, especially the giant cat on the roof!
The grandsons are so cute too.

findingflapjack said...

That long halloween piece is amazing and really effective! Nice to have 'hopped' by.

Unknown said...

Fabulous fabric you used for the LK piece.