Arlington

Arlington

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Busy, busy

Busy, Busy.

Last week got very busy only to be topped by this week.  The week-end found me in Michigan for my goddaughter (and niece) baby shower.  Hard to believe she will be a mom in about 5 weeks. 


Then home to watch two of our grandchildren for a couple of days.  Thank heavens the weather was nice and we cold get outside.  I think I wore out the oldest by having him ride his tricycle  while I pushed the stroller - at least he took a decent nap even though the younger one didn't. 
I have several meetings this coming week, winding up the week on Sunday afternoon will be an ANG stitch-in.  That will be fun and I will need it by the end of the week.

TUSAL is still sitting there waiting for me to take a photo.  I need to get it done soon, I know I'm late.

No comments: