A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Busy, busy

Busy, Busy.

Last week got very busy only to be topped by this week.  The week-end found me in Michigan for my goddaughter (and niece) baby shower.  Hard to believe she will be a mom in about 5 weeks. 


Then home to watch two of our grandchildren for a couple of days.  Thank heavens the weather was nice and we cold get outside.  I think I wore out the oldest by having him ride his tricycle  while I pushed the stroller - at least he took a decent nap even though the younger one didn't. 
I have several meetings this coming week, winding up the week on Sunday afternoon will be an ANG stitch-in.  That will be fun and I will need it by the end of the week.

TUSAL is still sitting there waiting for me to take a photo.  I need to get it done soon, I know I'm late.

No comments: