A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Since it is still cold outside, I decided to go with a new heading and try to ignore the remaining snow.
So I chose my favorite beverage.

And now another attempt to update.


My gift for Valentine's Day


ONe of the Turtle Trots and also a small - the begining of the year


At the end of Valentine's day - another update when it's time for smalls posting


My EGA chapter is doing this mystery piece.  January was the outline, Feb was block 1 - bargello. Then not another area until April.


Htis photo is terrible but it is a close-up of the bargello area.  Solid color, over-dyed then another solid.  I made a couple of changes to the pattern.



And that is the updates for the moment.

No comments: