A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I searched the internet and found some delightful Christmas scenes to be used for my header.  Ironically I found 24 of them and here it is the 7th of December already.  So you may not see all 24 this year but who knows in the future.

Speaking of the 7th - Today is Pearl harbor Rembrance day and the 70th anniversary.  This is an anniversary we should never forget, just as we should never forget 9-11-2001.  I don't think any of us wants our country to become a battleground.

If you see a soldier, thank him or her for what they do - even in peacetime, but especially now.

PS.  I found this somewhere out there in cyber space.

Appreciation can make a day, even change a life.

Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.

~Margaret Cousins

No comments: