A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, July 21, 2024

 Hard to believe it is time for a new SAL post.  I have been busy - some stitching, some crocheting and lots of genealogy.

First up is my completed piece - Cupid's Logs



I think I might make it into a pillow
(really have someone to do it for me)
Still staring at it to make sure


I have started another project that I inherited.
The Fourth Wiseman

THis is where she left off
plenty more to do


The bottom border needs to be completed.  All those light spots in the 
border need to be filled in - with a darker thread.
part of his face and beard are blank
missing the big star
and missing the background

Here it is as it stands now:







12 comments:

Sweetfallenangels said...

Your quilted panel is gorgeous - and I look forward to seeing the 4th Wiseman finished!

Arish said...

Magníficos trabajos. BESICOS.

CathieJ said...

That 4th Wise Man will be so pretty when you finish it. I love the heart!

Lindashee said...

Wow that Wiseman piece looks very intricate!! Can't wait to see more

Sharon said...

Loving the new project :)

K Reeves said...

That heart is so intricate, it will make a great pillow! The 4th wiseman definitely deserves to be finished.

rutigt said...

The heart is lovely. Your new project looks interesting.

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

The heart would make a beautiful pillow (but I wouldn't allow anyone to use it). I love the lattice stitching on the new project. I'd find it very relaxing to do.

Katie said...

Oh I just love that heart. So beautiful!

Sunny said...

That heart is so gorgeous that I ended up looking at all the designer's patterns. I have only just managed not to buy one! Looking forward to seeing the 4th wiseman.

stitchingranny said...

Well done on your finish this will look great as a pillow.

Mary Margaret Ripley said...

Wow what a gorgeous pillow that will make! I think you'll make quick work of the fourth Wiseman project.