A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, April 7, 2024

SAL time again

 Hard to believe that it is time for a SAL post again.  This time I have 2 pieces to show.  

last time:



Today


with a close up


I have been working on more of the greenery then switched to 
the background of the flowers in the greenery.
Also, all the white in the house is done.

I love stitching this but the 36 count is bothering my eyes somewhat
so I decided to add something else into the mix.
18 ct canvas is a lot easier on the eyes.
Here's the cover sheet and 
stitching so far




I started with the center log.

Make sure you check out the other stitchers










6 comments:

Terri said...

Love the Cupid's Logs piece!

rutigt said...

Great progress with the first project. The heart is a lovely project.

Claire said...

some lovely textures and colours in that heart design.
Claire

diamondc said...

JHM: Love the different stitch's in Cupids Logs, the large Sampler is beautiful, I love the SAL Sampler, great progress on her.

Catherine🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

I liked your previous project but I LOVE your new canvaswork one. Beautiful stitch variety in that one I think.

Lindashee said...

That's a very interesting texture you get on the heart! I'm going to keep tuning in on progress, I can support the need for a change :)