A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Thursday, January 21, 2021

 Last week-end I did the Hermit stitch week-end and didn't post the done photos.  One of them finally showed up today.  Really weird!  Anyhow how here are the starts and finishes. 



at the start


at the end
I can see a difference
the dark midnight sky (at the top)
and
Stitches across the bottom



Klimt start


Klimt end
Not a huge difference
a few more blocks and more border



Pandemic start


Pandemic end
Guess where I spent a lot of time
You can't see it but the fabric is a light green
Not my favorite (most greens are not)
but I had it on hand
It's 36 count
and I had a whole yard and it worked.
It's not so ugly with the black.
I considered a dark green color but it didn't work.

And so was my Hermit week-end
I stitched for 24 hours  ( I kept track)

This coming week-end I have a 24 hour challenge
stitch on anything for 24 hours
either straight stitching
or getting some sleep.
I'm for getting sleep - I don't get enough now anyhow.

Stitch On.!






1 comment:

Katie said...

Great work on everything. Enjoy your 24hr marathon. I'm busy this weekend so don't get to play along.