A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, January 17, 2021

 It's SAL day.  And there is progress.



This was Dec 2020
only the bottom half, sorry.
Most everyone voted for the "orange" perle cotton on the left.



And here is today.
The bottom right is almost done.
The border is mostly done.
No perle cotton in the proper size or color was available.
Instead 4 strands of floss, two of DMC 919 and two of 920
getting close to the finish line.

Sorry this is late in the day.
Here's why.


It was very inductive to a lazy day
and I took a long nap instead of stitching and posting.

Enjoy everyone else's stitching.

Avis, Claire, Gun, Carole, Sue, Constanze, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Hayley, Megan, Deborah, Mary Margaret, Renee, Carmela, Sharon, Daisy, Anne, Connie, AJ, Jenny, Laura, Cathie, Linda, Helen





 




10 comments:

Mary Margaret Ripley said...

Wow what an intricate project. Lovely! I hear you on relaxing. I did too :

Sunny said...

Jackie, this is so beautiful and the color you chose is perfect. Well done on your progress! And we all need lazy Sundays sometimes.

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

It's stunning. I love canvaswork and all the different stitches and threads :-) Just to let you know, your links aren't working. Feel free to copy and paste them from my post and delete this part of my comment if you wish.

stitchingranny said...

I love all the different textures in this design. It seems to be growing very vast.

nwpaintedlady said...

This piece in goldstones is absolutely gorgeous....great progress. Stay warm and cozy in that snow :)

Claire said...

I love all the golds and autumn colours of this piece!

rutigt said...

Great progress and looking great!

Laura said...

Nothing wrong with a good nap!

Katie said...

Beautiful. Lovely snow. We had some here in northern Indiana too. So beautiful.

Pyros & Patch said...

I love all the colors you are using ... precious!
Hugs, Carmela